OOCDR Program Information
Housed within the University of Oregon School of Law, the Oregon Office for Community Dispute Resolution (OOCDR) currently supports 16 community dispute resolution centers in 24 Oregon counties through:
- Technical Assistance
- Collaborative Activities and Initiatives
OOCDR 2013-2015 Biennial Report highlights:
- 14,673 Cases mediated or facilitated
- 36,181 Oregonians used mediation services.
- 46,040 volunteer hours contributed to community mediation services
- 78% Settlement rate.
- 90% of clients indicated satisfaction with mediation experience.
Oregon Target Fund Budget Information